my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Unboxing: VIXX Jekyll Repackage Album

VIXX’s Jekyll album is the 3rd one I bought from the trip. Though it’s late posting, I don’t mind posting the photos taken then. Anyway, the main reason I decided to buy this album is I like the songs included here and particularly with 어둠 속을 밝혀줘, .... and Hyde.

Sealed Album

The packaging is just like a normal CD by size but bulkier due to the photobook. Also it is smaller plus it is quite different from their other albums. The photobook was not attached to the CD case.  Another thing I notice is that the concept for this album is simpler – like a dressed down VIXX.

CD Case

Ravi’s insert is the one included in my album. 

Ravi's card and CD
Inside the card

I also have this event card that’s the same with the album cover on one side and Rovixx sign on the other.


Event Card

I like the photobook with the members in simple, casual clothes opposed to dark concept used in the past ones. They were all dressed down which made me think of boy-next-door type of guy.  

Photobook

VIXX

Lee Hongbin

Cha Hakyeon

Kim Wonshik

Jung Taekwoon

Leo

Han Sanghyuk

Lee Jaehwan






The track list 9 tracks which includes:
1)    Jekyll
2)    .... - G.R.8.U / You.Are.Im.pressive
3)    어떡하지 - What To Do / How)
4)    어둠 속을 밝혀줘 - Light Up the Darkness
5)    Hyde
6)    그만 버티고 (ft. Minah ofGirl's Day) - Stop Resisting
7)    CHAOS
8)    Love Letter
9)    ".... Instrumental

Tracklist
I’ve listened to this album from YouTube prior to deciding on buying the album and 2 tracks catch my attention the most though the songs were really good. My top two fave are G.R.8.U and Light Up the Darkness.  Both songs lighten up my mood despite the contrasts.


They really have great vocals and it is really worth listening to this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment