my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Friday, November 14, 2014

Seoul 2014 Trip: My Kpop Haul


Of course, one thing I cannot miss from my trip is buying kpop merchandise and albums. Got quite a lot on the list before going here and hoping I would be able to get all.

First thing is bought albums of my top group at Myeondong. I bought BTOB’s Move Album and VIXX Error albums. Got lucky that they still have available posters! After much thought, I added Jekyll album on the stack after noticing I still have few won to shed.



Also I decided to buy few more merchandise for my collection. I bought Big Bang postcard set and post it note and VIXX sticker. I also added a Lee Minho fan for my friend. 

Post it, cards and sticker
After leaving the store, I feel bad for not buying Epik High’s Shoebox album. I thought, at the time, that I will still have enough time to come back for it.


Other goods were freebies from Nature Republic. Initially, I convince my sister to buy a BB cream aside from CC cream I chose so I will be able to get 2 postcard since the combined cost of the creams will be 20000 won. Too bad to know that it is going to be only one card to be given per transaction. Anyway, the lady at the counter gave me a Xiumin postcard for free.


EXO M set



While in Myeondong, I receive an EXO M Standee with post it set from one store and able to get 2 fans - Baekhyun and Chanyeol version at the other Nature Republic store. Too bad, there;s no more Xiumin fan available. :(




At Myeondong, there are lots of beauty product stores – Nature Republic, Tony Moly, Innis, Etude, to name a few. Each store offers different freebies to be given. This made me realize to do some checking before buying and practice convincing power to be able to get extra freebies like sample beauty products. I’ll do that next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment