my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Friday, November 14, 2014

Unboxing: BTOB's Move Album

Yay, finally have my copy of BTOB’s Move Album (though it’s my 2nd copy but I haven’t took the first one from Lei)! Exaggerating as it seems but I am really happy that I bought it for real instead of ordering online. One of the perks for having a vacation here in Seoul.

front and back copy of the sealed album
First, thing I notice is the packaging is different from the previous albums released. The album was wrapped with felt paper-like material that serves as it’s envelop. The paper can be torn (as shown in the picture) but I decided to open it carefully so it will not be torn.





The photo book has the back pocket which serves as the CD holder. Slipping from inside is one of the version of Eunkwang’s photocard (though I was hoping for Minhyuk or Hyunsik card). 

Eunkwang Photocard

Upon browsing, I saw this voucher for a gift from Tony Moly (can someone let me know if this can still be used, please?) and promo card for the album.


Photobook

After checking those stuff, I check on the photos included in the book though I already saw them from those who posted the scans at Twitter. The first few pictures show their charming side. All I can say is Minhyuk is really cute and adorable! But I have to note that Eunkwang really looks good on this one. Anyway, the later part photos are those taken from the filming of the music video.









Tracklist

The cover of the photobook was engraved with the new logo of the group and the back with the songs included in the album. Here’s the track list:
  1. 1.        You’re So Fly ( 감동이야)
  2. 2.      You’ll Be Alright ( 지내겠죠)
  3. 3.      Happening
  4. 4.      You're My Angel (feat.JOO) ( 나의 천사)
  5. 5.      I Don't Know (몰라)
  6. 6.      Shake It (Bonus Track)
For the track list, the album includes 6 songs including the bonus Shake It. The carrier single of the album is titled You’re So Fly which is good and catchy but I like Beep Beep more with its beat than this one (sorry, but the song is still on repeat for my list). But on the side, I love the music video of this which is shows their funny, cute side! My top pick are “You’re My Angel” ( 나의 천사), "You’ll Be Alright" ( 지내겠죠) and “Happening”. 

Just like the Beep Beep album, the members participated in writing and composing the tracks for the album. This shows how artful they are with their crafts. I am happy to see how more hardworking the members are to produce their own songs. Minhuk, Ilhoon and Hyunsik were mostly noted for their shared works. And this time, Peniel helps with lyrics penning down some lines for You're My Angel.



You’re My Angel is a sure fave of mine from the time I hear it. This song has a mellow beat that is blending well with the lyrics coming from rapper line Minhyuk, Ilhoon and Peniel and not to forget, Joo’s voice as a bonus.

Happening is another song I like as it gives off an easy, feel good vibe. It is a song I wouldn’t mind listening on repeat plus it’s nice to hear Peniel sing.

 "You’ll Be Alright" ( 지내겠죠) is slow song that is surely added in my playlist. I find it soothing while listening to this one with a really nice blending of their voices.










Not to forget, the bonus track Shake It is another good song to be on repeat for my ears.

Overall, the album is good with 4 songs I like among the 6 tracks but I was expecting more in this new album and I was hoping for a full album instead of mini one. Lastly, it gives a hanging feeling at the end which is a bit disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment