my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Monday, November 17, 2014

Unboxing: VIXX Error Album

Another album I bought from the trip is the Error album from the group VIXX. I am a new fan of the group though I’ve know them from watching BTOB’s MTV diary where they appear once in a while. I started liking them after watching Hyuk and N from the program Hitmaker alongside Sungjae.

Error Album

The album is like any Korean released album by size and packaging. It uses matte finished as cover from front to back. There are 3 panels inside: left for the random photobook, middle with the photobook and right for the CD. Anyway, I like the design in the CD – the steel heart.

Inside

N's Photocard and Secret Book

For this one, I got N’s photocard and photobook though I was hoping Leo or Ravi’s version (might buy or check online for either of the two).


Card Included in the Album

For the photos, like the previous albums, they use dark concept and mostly were in black and white. Only the last part pictures included were the colored one and were the same used for the photo cards. But I like the creative concept used in this album – cyborg, and the computer graphics applied were really nice.









Tracklist

The album has total of 7 songs including one instrumental.  Here’s the tracklist:
1.      Steel Heart (Intro)
2.      Error
3.      After Dark
4.      청춘이 아파 (Youth Hurts)
5.      Time Machine
6.      What U Waiting For
7.      Error (Inst.)








As for the songs included, Time Machine is the one I like the most for easy listening even if under a bad weather mood. One thing about it is that it brightens up my mood that I even got last song syndrome!


Error is a nice song starting with slow beat progressing to fast, strong electronic beat plus the members’ great vocals. I think this gives a recall for the song though it is quite heartbreaking listening to it.



Another song I like listening to is What U Waiting for. Once more, Ravi shows more of his skills by writing and composing this. The song has a good blending of the vocals plus Ravi’s rap.

Overall, the album is really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment