my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fully Loaded Sunday

Davao Trip 2011 - Day 2

Wake up and prepare for the day. We grab quick breakfast at Karlo's Coffee and googled a place to stay in the town proper where it would be easier for us to commute for other places to visit as well as more choices to eat. We called one hotel but the receiver seems busy listening to loud hiphop music (heard over the call) plus chatting with a collegue. Then I remember My Hotel from a review of another blogger while checking the remaining selections on the page I am looking at. We consider the area where the hotel was located before we agreed to transfer there.


After that we prepare of things while the guard called a cab from us, this time we got friendlier driver who loves to talk with us. It took us less than 30 minutes from Jack’s Ridge from the town proper. Once we arrive at the hotel I know it was a good choice from location to ambiance and it is not noisy inside despite near a main street where lots of vehicles passes.

Room check in and the aircon is not that good thus we requested for a different room. Voila! They provide us much bigger and better room with a niece view of the area though it is not the highest floor of the building. We rest for a bit while we try to decide the places on the list we can go. Since the museum is closed on Sunday thus that left us to venture on other places far from the town proper but close to each other, which is the Philippine Eagle Center (PEC) and the Orchid Center in Malagos.


And planning still..

No comments:

Post a Comment