my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Friday, July 15, 2011

Boracay Bound Again

Boracay 2011 Trip - Day 1

I'm not really a morning person thus waking up early on a Friday is really a great effort. Though I force myself to wake up early, I am still happy and excited for this trip for I am Boracay bound.. and it’s for the nth time. Though some people always ask why always Boracay?! The only thing I can answer is I love Boracay and will always love it.

So at 7 am, I am at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 waiting for my friend Peter and the flight. I enter the place and he is not yet here. I can’t wait for him anymore for breakfast so I head to the 2nd floor of the departure area to grab breakfast. Lucky some of the food chain stalls there are open already and some stores.


After 30 minutes, we met and check in. There is a little problem though as Peter did a web checking but didn’t print the confirmation thus he was asked by the lady to do the regular check in. He was freaking mad at her for not checking in on the computer (for she is busy checking facebook that time). But it is still early so we did just as advice just to avoid discussion with Cebu Pacific crew. Anyway, it’s still early and few people were checking in. Then we head to the waiting area and passes restaurant and stalls opening up.



Peter hasn’t had breakfast so we went to Espressamente Illy, one of the coffee shops at the airport. I grab a donut filled Bavarian while he chose a sandwich and some beer. We’ve stayed there for a quite some time while waiting for our flight to be called.

Im not sure if the flight is late but it seems time passed fast while waiting. Then at last we are called to board… to the bus. Haha! The plane is tucked away from the boarding form. And another surprise for me is that it is a smaller plane.



But anyway, Im bound to Boracay again!

1 comment:

  1. Your friend Peter should not have gotten mad at the lady. He did an online check-in but failed to print the confirmation. The lady was just following standard airline procedures.

    ReplyDelete