my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Davao 2011: An Evening Spree at the Park

Davao Trip 2011 - Day 2

We head first to the park since it is still early for dinner. There is a tight security as guards inspects bag for cigarette, lighter and sharp objects but they are accommodating and smiling most of the time. Also there were two lines – one for boys and the other girls.


First stop inside is to take a picture of the name of the park, People’s Park. Then next head to the dome like infrastructure inside. It’s really a big park divided into different areas plus it shows our culture. And since it is Sunday, it packed of family having a good time at the park. Also there are many children taking their time and playing around. After a long walk we head to a Vietnamese restaurant named Hanoi but was already transferred to SM Davao thus we end up eating to its sister Japanese restaurant named Tsuru (same owner) as my friend start to crave for sushi.


It is my first time to enter a Japanese restaurant (I only know of Tokyo Tokyo) and I feel so welcome here. The place is not big but with good ambiance. The servers are friendly and the owner is accommodating. I ordered prawns while he ordered various sushis. After dinner, we head back to the park to enjoy the rest of the evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment