my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Best Place to Stay in Panglao Island

Part of Panglao Island Trip


One word to describe the place: excellent. Amorita is one of the best places to stay in Panglao Island. One reason personalized service and staff are friendly and genuinely amicable. They always make sure that they inform us before entering the villa – rang doorbell, call out names, etc. They make sure we are taken care off. Also they offer extra mile to their guest like cooking us the Egg Benedict for breakfast which is not on their menu.




Area. The lobby is simple as well as the villa yet there is a class look on it. Also they use wood product to accentuate the place. It is not big place compared to other high end resorts in the island yet the rooms and the patio are significantly placed that makes the place seems a big place to roam. Also there is tight security whenever one left the area going to the Panglao shore.






Room. The room is well maintained. They bed is well prepared upon entering the
villa yet they removed after a few hours from arriving. Seems it’s just for presentation. There are lots of pillows of different sizes which I like a lot since I love to be surrounded by pillows. The bed is good for sleeping at any position (no back ache in the morning) and the pillows are soft enough for the head and hugging. There is one cabinet with security box for the clothes to hang and a small are beside it for sitting or for placing bags. I also love the spacious open area for bathroom that can be access from inside the room and from a backdoor to avoid wetting the room.


Here are my three downsides with Amorita. First is location. They are at the end of the island thus they don’t have private or even small beach area. Guest like us can only enjoy the view with the infinity pool inside the resort. Next, they could have added few more hangers where we can put clothes that need to be hanged. Last, it is too pricey that one must really save to be able to stay here.





Overall, my stay here is beyond my expectation and worth every peso. Wish I can stay here again for my next visit in Panglao.


No comments:

Post a Comment