my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Friday, June 17, 2011

Bohol, Here I Come!

Bohol Trip 2011 Day I

Bohol is known for Chocolate Hills and the treaty between the Spaniards and natives during the Spanish regime as I’ve studied in history classes during my elementary and high school days. But as times goes, there are many other place in the area that started to be recognized as attractions. And with this trip, I am going to visit some of those places.

It took almost 2 months to plan and schedule the trip. It is not easy since to take a leave from work for two reasons. One is knowing you will get back log and the other is budget. However it does not hinder me to stop the trip; though I need to work out my schedule and ask my bosses at least a month ahead regarding the trip (it’s not easy for VL approval).

Fist step is buy the ticket. Once the flight is booked, the next thing I did is to search on all places to visit and fit them on the 4 days stay inBohol. Me and my friend Peter decided to make 2 days stay in Tagbilaran and the remaining days in Panglao area. Then we try to check on the list to able to cover as many places as we can. Then pack my bag – clothes and necessities (girls, girls).

Our flight is 3:00 in the afternoon. I need to do almost a double shift on that day (it was Friday) to complete my work load. From work, I went home to get my bag and went back toMakatito pick Peter from his apartelle then go straight to the airport hoping not to be late. I am a bit groggy from lack of sleep but still excited for the trip.

We arrive in Tagbilaran Airport after 1.5 hours though I’m sleeping most of the flight. Lucky there is no delay knowing there is a low pressure coming to the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment