my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Got My BTOB Support Project

Hand in hand, the melodies unite to help BTOB have their first win thus the BTOB Project (twitter: @BTOB_Project) was born. The aim is to gather funds to buy in bulk the new album Beep Beep. In hand with this, the coordinator will create photo cards that will be sold as set for specific amount.

Yes I will buy the album (course I want my own copy) but still worth helping BTOB right? So I bought a set of card and afters weeks it’s here!

Yes, it's here!
Yay, it was so fast! The postcards from the BTOB Project are right in my doorstep. And true, it’s as good as official photo and card. 


Love the picture they chose and used for the project hand outs. :D








Happy to see the fruit of the project as BTOB is in 3rd place for weeks! Sad that they did not win 1st place but they remain in top for couple of weeks is much better right? And more people were able to recognize their talents.

Way to go, BTOB - fighting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment