my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekend Treat: Snack Time

Yes it’s tiring going back from Manila to Batangas each weekend but I don’t complain. Two days off the city is good retreat from stress and pressure and just staying within the comfort of our dear homey.

Another treat is good meals that cannot be found in the city. For today, my main is our snacks for today. First is one of my fave – miki bihon pansit (noodles) with lots of veggies and meats. 


miki bihon noodles

Despite the summer heat, we have the famous Batangs lomi – big noodles with thick broth and eggs with few meatballs, liver and kikiam.       

famous Batangas lomi

Lastly, the hot pandesal to complete our meryenda today. Yummy!
                                                         
hot pandesal

That’s why nothing bets staying at home for weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment