my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Unboxing G-Dragon's Coup D'Etat Red Version




Excited! Finally I would be able to check and listen to GD's new album Coup D'Etat. I got the red version from Bamn few days ago and can't wait to have the black one plus the freebies.

Front of the CD plus the Space 8 invite

Back of the CD and Space 8 invite

Inside the album

The booklet included is pretty nice with artistic pictures like the booklet found on the previous album. Here are the pictures.

Booklet Cover












P.S. I sorry for the different background as I am took the photo on different times.

No comments:

Post a Comment