my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Yay, Finally Here!

I'm so excited to finally to logout of work today ‘coz I am going to meet Bamn today before heading home. Well, I can say at last I will be able to enjoy the Big Bang goods ordered from her. Here’s the list that I receive:

1. The Commitment Photobook

2. GD's Coup D'Etat album - here's the link for the details >> http://lablitawanders.blogspot.com/2014/04/unboxing-g-dragons-coupdetat-red-version.html

3. GDWorld slogan


I can’t wait to check the photobook and listen to the album once I’m rested.



No comments:

Post a Comment