my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Sweet Cravings Satisfied

My craving for sweets is getting bad these days thus I end up buying these earlier at the store.


Big Bang has been my favourite since my highschool days and it even end up as my fuel buster when I was in college when I running late for my 7 AM class. Then there’s the new flavour Banana Split with bits of banana . Sorry but still the classic one cannot be beaten, it’s still my fave snack.



Then I saw the Firklover chocolate when I open the fridge to get some water. Damn, just can’t help but open it and a part.



 Sorry but I just can’t get enough of sweets today. Good luck to my diet.


No comments:

Post a Comment