my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Taeyang's Rise Album

The bad weather can’t stop my excitement to meet Ate Tonee. I went near her office for a short meet up yesterday before I go to work. And finally, I get my copy of Taeyang’s Rise Album Deluxe edition. Yay, it is really nice plus I got 2 posters with it.


Can’t wait to go home this weekend to check on it! Though I feel a little bad that I didn’t receive the special card for the pre-order; only 3 pieces were given for the orders she made.

No comments:

Post a Comment