my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Unboxing: GD's Coup D'Etat Black Version

I receive the set of goods last April 16, 2014 from Bamn when we meet up (check my previous post); missing the Coup D’Etat  album black version, the standee freebie, poster and the GD card for purchasing bother version at YG Shop. I understand the delay due to lack of poster tube and mixed up on the orders due to her computer crashing and I requested for the set to be sent at a later time so the poster is rolled instead of folded.


Then a few days ago, the receptionist at work handed a Xend package to me not knowing why since I haven’t ordered anything yet to any shops. Excited, I open the package and found that it contains the missing items from my order from Bamn. I love the two standee and the GD card but sad that I receive one folded poster instead of two (since I order both version).
GD Event Card from YG Shop

Red Version of the Standee
Black Version of the Standee

To cheer myself up, I took these creative pictures of GD from the booklet. Hope you enjoy browsing it.

list of the songs

back of the CD

Inside the Album




?









lyric note


No comments:

Post a Comment