my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Monday, August 11, 2014

201408: New Haul This Week

Yay, it's here! Got the replacement bag the current bag I use for work. The canvas bag is way much bigger and spacious than the one I am currently using which is good – got space for the umbrella and slippers for this rainy season and my note. I love the black bag but I really need to let it go before it is greatly damage (hoping the colors can still be fixed though). Anyway, I bought this from an online store called 'The Balik Bayan Box Sale' in Facebook.


This is the first time I made an order from this shop after much thoughts and checking for feedback. All I can say is the handler/owner of the shop is courteous and gives quick response for query and clarification even if it is sent via e-mail only. 

Next are my sets for my collection card. First is Sunny 10 cardst bough from koreancards1004. The owner of the shop is friendly and sends the card promptly after payment is made. I won from the auction the Xiumin and Kris version C card (hoping to have the A and B version too!)


Back of the Card

Kris Sunny10 VerC

Xiumin Sunny10 VerC

Then another set from one of fave shop, eiqiwo also came. This one includes Peniel’s Shoemarker card, BAP’s Youngjae from One Shot album and 2 Alive Card (one is I stupidly bought without checking).


Big Bang Alive Card

2nd Big Bang Alive Card
BAP Youngjae One Shot Photocard
Everything is neatly wrapped when I receive the cards though I feel sad that the Shoemarker card got some marks (compared to the one I previously bought) and not inside the folder-like pack. 

Peniel Shoemarker Card - Front

Peniel Shoemarker Card - Back

A new week started with good news right? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment