my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Photocard: Another Set Arrive


After long time on waiting, I finally receive my two packages for the photo cards I bought on Ebay. I am trying to complete the card set of BTOB and Big Bang from their albums and special card collection. It wasn’t my last resort but it is hard to find a card collector here for those groups and those I find on other sites mostly offer them at such a high price.


First set I bought is from seller joys_777 which includes Minhyuk’s Thriller Taiwan version photocard and the Big Bang Star Collection Card Group #25. The card was in between the 2 green boards however the envelope used got bubble wrapped inside which makes the two cards protected during the transit.

packaging
top - Lee Minhyuk Thriller Taiwan
bottom - Big Bang Star Collection Card #25



The next one is from kpopmarket01 where I bought Hyunsik’s Thriller card and GD’s Bigbang Alive Galaxy Tour card. This seller is awesome as the normal size photo card is inside the card loader and uses card board to keep the big one safe plus it is well pack with a bubble wrap.

lots of bubble wrap
G Dragon Alive Galaxy Tour Live Photocard
Hyunsik Thriller Photocard

Happy that the cards arrived safely and securely. Though at first, there’s a big doubt on buying a single photocard on Ebay due to authenticity of the card as well as credibility of the seller. Lucky that a group posted a guide on checking the genuineness of a card as well as list/confirm trusted seller from the site.

Just a few more on the list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment