my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

unanswered


you left me wandering a long time ago

and kept all those conversation unknown to me,

allowing me to be misplaced in the midst.

yeah, I was there yet not existing.



lost is felt as I thrive to know the reason

and giving me so many thoughts to ponder.

made me wonder what I did wrong.

does my honesty and being too straightforward drive you away?



thinking for a long time,

trying to sort this puzzle and find the answer.

lingering for a long time yet the question remains.

guess, it will never be answered.


No comments:

Post a Comment