my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

This Is Who I Am

Weird.
Yes I am.
No seconds guessing.
No whys.
This is who I am. 
It’s the truth. 
For I will never be and can never be someone else. 
‘Coz there’s only one me in this world. 
There is just me - the ONE and ONLY ME. 
No second place        
Nor no number two.
Accept or Leave is the only choice I give you.
No doubts.
For I won’t change because it’s what you wanted me to be.
For I can’t be someone who you desired me to be.
I can’t be just anyone.
I define ME, not by you.
This is me.

This is who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment