my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Unboxing: Taeyang's Rise Album Deluxe Edition Part I


Yay, finally I would be able to check this album! I've been waiting for days already to have the album since I receive them few days ago.  And thanks a lot ate Tonee for helping me get one from YGShop!


Lucky, I was able to get the limited edition album plus the 2 official posters. One of the posters is double sided and the other one is not. I notice that the posters included for this is small compared to the previously released albums.




There's an event card for orders directly from YG Shop however it is not distributed as 1:1 as advertised.  Feel bad that I did not receive the card since I am collecting it (please message me if you are selling or have an extra).




Though it looks like a boxed normal CD at first, I find the packaging of the album really nice with its yellow gold cover embedded with Taeyang’s logo in black in front.

Rise Album
 The album includes 3 cards, a 3d card, a photobook, lyric note and the CD which is carefully placed in a book-like pack.
3D Card
Front of TheCards
Back of The Cards
Checking further, the theme is the same – gold and black themed but in reverse instead, black laden with gold writing and design.

 







The photobook is thick with gold etched with sun design cover. It is filled with black and white photos of Taeyang. For the photos I've taken from the photobook please check this link >> http://lablitawanders.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/unboxing-taeyang-rise-album-deluxe-partii.html



Here’s the tracklist:

1. Intro (RISE)
2.
, , (Eyes, Nose, Lips)
3.
새벽한시 (1AM)
4. Stay With Me – Featuring G-Dragon of Big Bang
5.
아름다워 (Body)
6.
링가 링가 (Ringa Linga)
7.
이게 아닌데 (This Ain’t It)
8.
버리고 (Throw Away)
9. Love You To Death


Some of the songs included here are in a way different from the songs included from his previous albums yet you can still hear Taeyang’s great vocals. Strings and piano were prominently used in most

Ringa Linga was initially my favorite as the song gives this LSS mode with its repetitive rhythm and lyrics but was outgrown after I listen to the others songs in the album. On the other hand, Body is another nice upbeat song but it reminds me a lot of Take It Slow.

But guess, I am loving slows songs more these days as indicated by my choices. My top picks in the album were This Ain’t It, Eyes Nose, Lip and Loved You To Death.


Overall, indeed the sun has risen! I can feel how hard Taeyang work to complete the album. And yes, this album is all worth the wait after a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment