my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Best Snack for A Cold Weather

Starting the week with a heavy heart due to the cold, rainy weather and having a hard time commuting home. Sigh! Wish the rainy season will be over soon.

Almost home, feeling lucky to find that this stall near my cousin’s place is still open and selling home cooked meals. The smell of newly cooked food stimulates well my tummy. This is another reason why I hate cold weather – makes me hungry most of the time. And with light meal earlier, my stomach is growling which means I need to eat.



Look what I found – hot sopas!  I ordered one and found that there are lots of chicken pieces and some veggies added on it. Quite much for a PHP15 price, right? Feels good after eating it and was able do some chit chat with my cousin while eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment