my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Friday, January 10, 2014

Photocard Collection : BWCW

Not really thinking of collecting photo cards from other group except those top two on my bias list so I can save much for my trip and completing the card collections. But I really just can drop my admiration for Xiumin and Kris so I end buying their BWCW cards.

In the end, I ordered the two from an online shop in Facebook named Chingu Kpop Shoppe who also sells various albums and merchandise. And after around a week of waiting, I finally received the BWCW pop up photocard of Xiumin and Kris in mint condition and well-kept for shipping (I mean no damage on the card).


packaging
Xiumin on left and Kris on right
As a note, the admin of the shop is friendly and responds to text messages fast. Next, the shipping is quick. I was informed of the tracking the previous day from receiving the package. But hopefully next time they use a real card protector when shipping the cards to ensure that they are well protected during the process.

PS: I really end up laughing upon opening the package due to the protector used.

No comments:

Post a Comment