my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Friday, January 17, 2014

Larsian BBQ - A Heaven

For foodies like me who love barbecue, this place is heaven. There are lots of choices to choose from meat to seafood. At the entrance, you can already smell the delicious aroma of the food. And the best thing is the place is clean and well-kept even it is an open area. The place has stalls on the sides then color-coded tables and chair near each stall and grilling station on the middle.



My mouth started to water as I look on the options since I want to try all of them. But for the night, I opted for grilled chicken wings, isaw (chicken intestine), chicken liver and spicy chorizo. Those grilled meat are best paired with soy sauce with calamansi. Because all meals are delicious, I end up eating 4 of those puso, rice wrapped by coconut leaves (the most rice among the 4 that ate in our table). Man, the rice is heavy for my tummy than the normal rice I eat.





I can say its barbecue heaven! I enjoy the mean a lot and the food is cheap. Can’t wait to have another round here.

No comments:

Post a Comment