my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spell B-U-S-Y

Work. Work. Work.

I feel so stressed that I can’t help but take few minutes off to ease and give myself a stop-thinking-reflex-your-muscle moment. Its brain draining, nerve wrecking, fingers flicking - click click.. and eyes hurting for the past few days. Yes it’s really and that really HECTIC (can you imagine it?).

I’ve been looking, nah - it’s staring (a much better word) and reading on the two monitors in front of me. It use to be an easy thing to do but as seeing 1,509 e-mails on queue, few times where chat queue rises on the shift and the demand to zero the queue or lessen them is like a peek on hell. It wasn’t easy jumping from one work load to another then adjusting your focus and doing report.

Whew! Wish this week is over. Wish Cheltenham is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment