my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Monday, November 7, 2011

Work and Holiday

Work.

Work.

Work.

I feel so stressed that I can’t help but take few minutes off to ease myself and give my head a break.

Its brain draining, nerve wrecking, fingers flicking - click click, and eyes hurting – yes it’s really HECTIC (can you imagine it?). I’ve been looking, nah - it’s staring (a much better word) and reading on the two monitors in front of me while trying to type feedback and correction.

Did I mention it is November 7 today? It is holiday in celebration Eidul Adha yet look where I am now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment