my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a bliss

all work, no play

makes a dull day

out of work, unto the field

crazy me makes time to feast



PS Even kids need time to be relax.


Photo from my Boracay Trip 2011

2 comments:

  1. i agree with you here that even kids need some time to relax. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder why there are parents who keep pushing kids all the time instead of allowing them to have time to be on their own – just a kid lost on his/her own world.

    ReplyDelete