my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Friday, February 18, 2011

Palawan 2011: Great Food at Kinabuch Bar and Grill Restaurant

Kinabuch Bar and Grill is one of the well-known restaurants in Puerto Princesa City. It is an open bar and restaurant which makes the place relaxing as the cool air flows. They use light material like the one used for nipa huts as well as old styled tables and chairs with few modern add ons (tv and fan on inner dining area) though mostly are made of wood. Members of the staff are very friendly, approachable and accommodating.

Menu wise, they offer a variety of choices from chicken to pork to seafoods plus cooked in sizzling, grilled or with sauce. Also food here is inexpensive yet still delectable (wish I can order another round of the yummy tanique).Food is served fast and hot and in good proportion – good for sharing. They also offer meal set good for one person. Too bad it’s just me and Bernz, eating thus I cannot order many seafood ‘coz she is allergic. Drinks like shakes and soda are a bit expensive but I’ll say that majority of restaurant add extra or double (even triple) the price of drinks (any argument on that?).




They also have a small bar for drinking and chatting. Local drinks are not expensive but the hard ones like vodka and tequila are a bit pricey but not as expensive compared with bars in Boracay. They play soft music for good conversation. There are few games there like darts and billiards or just sit down and watch soccer/sports events on TV and big screen.

Overall, I will definitely dine here again but still won’t try tamilok if I visited Puerto Princesa.

No comments:

Post a Comment