my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Thursday, October 22, 2015

New Goods From Janekkoshope

After a long wait, I finally have the goodies ordered from Janekkoshope Shop! Though it keeps me wondering why goods bought from the Japan were always a month long of waiting unless ordered from HMV and the likes.. it’s kinda frustrating.



Anyway, I am so excited to open the package even if I have a glimpse of them from the net before. Things are much better if real and near, right?! And this is quite big than my previous orders. The goods were well wrapped inside the box with this white sheet instead of the usual bubble wrap. 
big package
Then they include the U-Kiss and Super Junior flyers on it.
show flyers

VIXX Can’t Say Version B Album, Krunk X Big Bang Cafe Tumbler

The first one I open is the Krunk tumbler for checking – the box is well kept and the tumbler is in good condition. The tumbler is simple and cute though it’s way too simpler compared to the Starbucks tumbler I’ve seen. Also the top is tight thus spillage is not possible when used while traveling. My little one will be happy with this gift!


Next is the VIXX Can’t Say album. I’m quite surprised that it is in crystal case which way a lot different from their bulky Korean releases and the Darkest Angel album (P.S.: this is first Japanese release VIXX album). Also there’s no postcard freebie for pre-orders which I’d really like to have. L


Shop Feedback: The owner is really accommodating and quickly send updates regarding order status. Also this shop is a good place to check on Japanese goods – their specialty. A tip though: she quickly responds via e-mail instead of messages left in their Facebook account. 



No comments:

Post a Comment