my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Friday, February 6, 2015

My BTOB Haul Today

Waking up excited earlier today to finally meet Lei (@leihoonie), a fellow melody, for a short meeting and to get the BTOB goods from her at last! Lucky she is not yet mad at me for keeping the albums and photobook for quite a long time (particularly the Move album) and postponement of the last meet up we set.

Here are the goods I got:
Move Album
Winter’s Tale
WOW Japanese Album CD+DVD version
Black Label fansite goods




 Can’t wait to drop by next time to just have some chikahan with her. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment