my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Sunday, January 4, 2015

VIXX Error Album Part 2: Getting Leo’s Card


Since I got N’s Photobook and Card from the album I bought from my trip, I tried to look for Leo’s version since he is my bias in the group. And luckily, I stumbled upon a tumbler post selling the album with both photobook and card. 




He is so cute right? So happy that I finally have this photobook and card!


Thanks Kayla Marie for the help!

Anyway, I think she still have some albums to sell so you can check them out on her site at this link >>  http://kaymmiller.tumblr.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment