my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Trying BTIC's Yogurt Popsicle


We went out today to Robinson’s Lemery to buy grocery supply for the next days and I’ve been eyeing this Better Than Ice Cream (BTIC) stall outside the supermarket every time we went here. So I went out of the supermarket area and check the flavors the BTIC offered while my folks and sister are still quite busy adding more goods in our cart while waiting for our turn at the cashier.



Once there, I saw this ad for the yogurt popsicle and opted to try it then for a quick fix before going back later for the other treats. I ask the lady what are the flavors they got that time – mango, banana and avocado. I choose avocado for something different since we often had mango and banana at home.  





Guess, I like it that much that I went for another stick after we paid for the groceries. Yes it is made yogurt but it doesn’t have the sour taste compared to the one I tried at Salcedo Saturday Market before. Also the taste of the avocado did not overwhelm the taste of the yogurt. There’s quite a balance between two combined.





Next time, I’ll try the other flavor plus bits of the frozen yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment