my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Thursday, October 9, 2014

2014110: 4 New Sets Arrived Part 2


Here's the 2nd part of the goodies I receive this week.

The 3rd set of goods came from Myjilju. The goods were sent with free tracking number which is a good point since I think it is rare for shops to add this as freebie for the items purchased. Anyway, the cards were wrapped with bubble wrap however I feel bad the cards are sent in between card boards with plastic cover instead with a card loader.









My goods from the shop are CNU's card from Ignition Special Edition album and Solo Day album. The reason for buying these is due to my liking for CNU ever since I saw him at the OK music video way back then. Also my liking for B1A4 resurfaced when I heard their song Solo Day which is really nice to listen to. 
CNU Ignition Special Ed - Front


CNU Ignition Special Ed - Back


I am hoping to get his other cards as well as at least one group card from their Japanese released albums.

CNU Solo Day Front and Back


Then, the last set is from 109fish_com (4Card_World Shop - Ebay). Again, the two cards were fitted inside one card protector instead of separate ones. This is quite unusual after checking the feedback of the shop which is good.

Note from 109fish_com



For my nth attempt to complete Xiumin's card set, I am happy that I finally won his Growl Version A (yippee!). On the other hand, feel bad that I lost with just a few quid’s for Kris' Growl Version A (which is quite frustrating).


\
Xiumin Grow Ver A Front
Xiumin Grow Ver A Back


To add some fun on bidding, I check on the other cards offered that time for something interesting and I end with Minsu Boys Republic Video Game card. I am not familiar with this boy or this group but he is cute right?

Front

Back


Comparing these last two shops from the others where I bought goods before, I feel bad with way the goods were pack. The previous shop sends each card inside a clear plastic then a card protector before a bubble wrap.

Overall, every good is in mint condition and as described. I am spazzing with the goods I receive since it really took me a while before I get my hands on them. A very happy fan girl here!



No comments:

Post a Comment