my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye 2012 and Hello 2013


Tonight. It’s the end of 2012 and the start of a new year. Looking back the days of 2012, there’s too many things happened this year.

First, I was able to attend more program my princess Hershey is part of. Can’t fight but smile every time I remember her playing her instrument as part of the mini band – of how proud she is of being there and performing. Also there’s the dance presentation of the class and how she stand out on dancing Gangnam Style among the group.



Got few travel this year but was able to enjoy much of it. Happy to be back in Boracay just this month with Bernz and Joan (replacing Milan who can’t join us) and enjoy the beach. Will always be in love with Boracay – bumming, sand and round of drinks; just a good place to relax and chill.



The trip to Ilocos early this year with Bernz only (as the others drop out.. sad right?) but we are able to wander both in Ilocos Sur and Ilocos Norte plus the late trips traveling. Travel back in time as we strode the old streets of Ilocos while riding the karetela.  And not to miss the beach as we hit Pagudpud and short trip to the windmill.

Yeah, the many food trip moment spent with Milan. We rarely have time before to meet due to conflict on sched but this year made all those missed time. Roaming around the streets of Legazpi Village and Salcedo Village, hunting for good places to eat and hang for a while to share stories and few laughs. Remember how critique the food we order and debating which places offer much better service and food.



How this year bring out how much of a Kpop lover I am! Listening to Kpop songs particularly from Bigbang (their timeless songs I love much - Make Love, Haru Haru and Sunset Glow) has been part of my life ever since I’m hooked watching Boys Over Flowers way back my highschool days. But this year, I was able meet few fellow fanatics of kpop for real and those friendly Twitter peeps, attend a Kpop convention and watched the Bigbang concert. These giving an opener for other stuff I wanted to do.



The there’s transfer to The Fort as WH builds its own support group here in Manila. It’s something expected after the pull out issue in the midst of 2012 but not expecting working out of Makati. Oh well! Happy yet sad as I am going to leave Paragon and Makati where I am based for the past 6 years.

Lastly, I was able to replace my old Sony Ericsson phone that I am using for more than 4 years (it’s really asking for a replacement already) with Sony Xperia phone (super love Sony/Sony Ericsson phone due to their camera).. super happy with that!

For the coming year, still too many things to look forward to as I check the list of things I wanted to do. Follow ups of my writings – blogs, reviews and journal (something I forgot to do due to busy work). Planning my trip for this year and prioritize places to visit but for sure won’t miss the Vietnam trip with Khino (before he beat me for cancelling it). Continue learning Spanish and might add a new language on the list – Korean, Italian – what you think? I got a new work place as I will officially work now at Bonifacio Global City.  And more to do and come.

Not sure how  things will turn out but looking forward to a lot more. For now, wishing you all a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment