my rekindled sanctuary.

my rekindled sanctuary.

travel and places
a self proclaimed foodie
my creative photography attempts
music and books that helps me escape
my random thoughts.

a summary of the things i love, like and find interesting - bits and pieces of my life.

enjoy, explore and discover..

advertlets

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

am happy




Well, just strolling along the beach gives me a happy sense.
Yeah, I am walking a lot on the stretch while my feet dug a little on the sand but the feeling is so light and contented. Never a distressing thought occur to me; not even the depressing state I used to have visited my mind. And on my walk, all I feel is blissful mood. If there are any disturbances that arise, those are the good memories I have.
It is all fun, no sad thoughts, no pains and hurts. I feel so free and tranquil. Fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment